Transport facilities are provided for convenience of the students, although it is not an obligatory service of the school. The school has a vast fleet of very well maintained and Transportation Authorities approved buses to pick up students from homes to school and back. These are also used for students’ educational tours, camps and excursions.
Rules for School Bus Commuter
1. The buses will pick up the students from the (allotted) bus stops and drop the after the school at the stops.
2. The buses will not wait for the late comers. The commuters are expected to be at the their stops 10 minutes before
the scheduled time.
3. The children should stay peacefully and away from the main road till the bus arrives.
4. Student will be held responsible for any damage caused to the bus due to their negligence.
5. Students availing bus facility will deposited their bus charges in advance along with other school charges and fee.
6. Bus charges are to be paid for one calendar year of the session (12 months) along with school fee.
7. Students can not withdraw their names form the bus facility in the month of May, February & March.
8. If a student after discontinuing this facility wants to reenroll it after some time during the same academic year,
he will have to make payment for gap period.
9. If a student wants to discontinue the bus facility, he will have to deposit one month extra charge or seek permission
one month in advance.
10. Parent is requested to refrain from breaking into any argument with any staff on bus route. In case of any grievance regarding bus service or behavior of any staff should be made to the transport in charge.
11. Fee : For details of fee, please see the statement given separately with the prospectus. The fee is to be paid in
advance for each month.
Note : The management reserves the right to effect changes in the terms and conditions mentioned in
Yaduvanshi Sikhsha Niketan’s Prospectus without shall
abide by all the rules of the school